DiscoveryBound’s Compass program is a one-year opportunity for Christian Science teens in high school, focused on spiritual exploration and connection with Christian Science peers.
Do you ever try to listen for God’s voice, but you’re not sure if you’re hearing it? Or do you love Christian Science and wish you could discuss it more with your peers? If so, join Compass!
What to Expect
- Three in-person retreats in different locations around the country
- Hour-long web hangouts once a month
- Monthly themes to explore together
Topics You’ll Explore
- Time management
- How to talk about CS
- Global issues
- Dealing with drugs & alcohol
- Effective prayer
- CS tool kit
- Moral and spiritual compass
- Great group of friends
- Two awesome adult Guides ready to support you
- Spiritual toolkit that will help you reach out to God and listen for guidance in return
Should you register?
Compass spans one school year and is for Christian Science youth in 10th–12th grades. The registration period opens mid-March for the following school year and closes mid-August. Participants can reapply to attend multiple years, if desired. It’s a group of teens – like you – working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
– Mary Baker Eddy
Are you currently a Christian Scientist entering the 8th grade or know someone who is? If so, you are invited to learn more about DiscoveryBound’s National Leadership Council program. If you’re interested in year-round teen, adult and family events, DiscoveryBound Outreach is for you!