The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- New locations each time
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
Retreat Dates for 2017-2018
Welcome to Compass! We’re so glad you’re a part of this group. The program kicks off with your first retreat this fall and will include two other retreats throughout the year.
- Fall: Aug. 31 – Sept. 4, 2017 – San Diego, CA
- Winter: Jan. 11 – 15, 2018 – Location TBD
- Spring: Apr. 19 – 22, 2018 – Location TBD
The first retreat is a little unique, so we wanted to give you a few details about how it works. Check out the video below to learn how it integrates with the DB Outreach National Annual event:
– Compass Teen Participant
If Driving: Please meet at the San Diego airport (SAN) between 12:30pm – 4:30pm or at UCSD dorms between 5:00pm – 5:30pm on Thursday, August 31. Depart from UCSD dorms between 9:00am – 10:00am on Monday, September 4. (Detailed driving directions are included in the planning guide, which you will receive in August.)
If Flying: Please arrive at (SAN) between 12:30pm – 4:30pm PST Thursday, August 31 and depart from (SAN) between 11:00am – 3:00pm PST Monday, September 4.
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137