The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- New locations each time
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
Retreat Dates for 2017-2018
Welcome to Compass! We’re so glad you’re a part of this group. The program kicks off with your first retreat this fall and will include two other retreats throughout the year.
- Fall: Aug. 31 – Sept. 4, 2017 – San Diego, CA
- Winter: Jan. 11 – 15, 2018 – Location TBD
- Spring: Apr. 19 – 22, 2018 – Location TBD
The first retreat is a little unique, so we wanted to give you a few details about how it works. Check out the video below to learn how it integrates with the DB Outreach National Annual event:
– Compass Teen Participant
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137