Join us May 24th – 27th, 2019 (Memorial Day Weekend) for a weekend full of inspiration, exploring NASA and Space Center Houston (!), swimming, games, nature, socializing, chatting and relaxing!
Register now as space is limited. First come, first served.
DB 20s/30s New England Tough Mudder
What: Tough Mudder Classic Course and Lunch
When: June 19, 2019 starting at 9:30am
Where: 219 Brookfield Rd, Charlton MA 01507
Cost: $119.35 for Tough Mudder Ticket and Lunch
Contact: Jake Elmore 626-367-3440
DB 20s/30s Arches Getaway – Arches & Canyonlands National Parks, Moab, UT
Be part of a 23 person group of 20s/30s staying at Moab’s newest luxury townhouses with pool, hot tub and free Wifi. It’s a perfect launching pad to choose your own day-trip adventures to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, all while enjoying an inspiring and healing Christian Science atmosphere.
Date: 5pm October 3 – 10am October 7
For: Christian Science adults and their friends in their 20s/30s
- Day hikes & night hikes
- Hot tub & Pool
- Mountain Biking (BYO bike or rent in town for ~$60/day)
Activity Level: Easy to difficult depending on personal choice of daily activities.
Early registration $250 – ends Wednesday August 14, 2019
Regular registration $280 – deadline is Wednesday September 18, 2019
Included: Accommodation, linen, towels, snacks & meals from dinner Thursday October 3 to lunch October 7.
Not included: Flights, bike rentals, optional additional park permits/passes.
Financial Aid is available on a need basis of up to $125 toward registration fee and 50% up to $200 for flights to SLC. The deadline for applying for Financial Aid is Wednesday August 28, 2019.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds, less a $125 cancellation fee, will be given to participants canceling by Wednesday September 11, 2019. No refunds will be issued after this date and you will be responsible for the full registration fee.
Entrada at Moab 631 & 635
650 W 400 N, Moab, UT 84532
We recommend that you carpool to Moab, UT, if you are coming from neighboring states.
To encourage carpooling of at least two people per vehicle, $50 fuel aid per vehicle is offered and distributed at the event.
For those who live too far away to drive, the closest major airport is Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Sten will be driving a van with 10 seats available on a first registered first served basis from SLC to Moab and back. To be eligible for a van ride, you’ll also need to land before 12:00pm noon on Thursday October 3rd and depart after 4:00pm on Monday October 7th. Luggage space in the van is extremely limited, so please bring carry-on only.
- The cost of park passes for the van and two designated personal vehicles will be covered by DB. If there are additional travel groups beyond these, park passes will be at those participants’ expense. Seven day passes are available at the Park Entrance Stations for $30 per Park or an annual Southeast Utah Parks Pass for $55 per vehicle. If you already have an Annual National Park please bring it to allow maximum flexibility for travel groups.
- Arches National Park Fiery Furnace hiking permit costs $6 per adult (not included).
- Mountain bike rentals are available in Moab for ~$60 per day (not included).
What to Bring:
- Annual National Park Pass (if you have one)
- Head lamp
- Water bottles (2 quarts)
- Hiking shoes
- Hat & sunglasses
- Swim suit
- Mountain bike (optional)
- Car full of friends (recommended)
Sten Palmer, DB Young Adult Manager
Phone: 888.416.7348 x 139