DiscoveryBound needs you!
DiscoveryBound is a volunteer driven program and grassroots support of individuals like you is vital to our success. There are many ways to be involved with DiscoveryBound – sharing your time, talent, energy and love. Following are just a few:
Statement of Community Atmosphere & Code of Conduct
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. – Mark 12:30,31
At Adventure Unlimited, we strive to create a loving and inclusive healing atmosphere, grounded in Christian Science principles, that is respectful of each individual. It is each community member’s responsibility to strive for elevated thought, speech and action while upholding and supporting others through the expression of divine Love.
Code of Conduct
As an organization that serves the broader Christian Science community, Adventure Unlimited (inclusive of the A/U Ranches and DiscoveryBound) expects its community members to strive to follow a code of conduct that supports an environment focused on spiritual growth and healing. The following outlines a code of conduct to observe while preparing for and during program:
- I am an active student of Christian Science. I will strive daily to live in accordance with its teachings, to demonstrate its principles and to be metaphysically prepared.
- I will strive to support and uphold others in the spirit of the Golden Rule (Matt. 7:12).
- I will be free from the use or possession of tobacco, vape pens, marijuana, alcohol and illegal drugs.
- I will refrain from sharing explicit pictures, materials and stories, as well as excessive public displays of affection and sexual activity outside of marriage.
- I will not use offensive language.
- I will not intimidate, harass or foster an unsafe environment through any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
- I will not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, economic status, social group or ethnic origin.
I understand, if I should violate the trust inherent in this Code of Conduct, I will be held accountable for my choices and actions.
– NLC Mentor
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x138