Make DiscoveryBound a part of your Community
DiscoveryBound Chapters are organized by local volunteers and supported by DiscoveryBound staff. Chapters answer the needs of the community they serve. Local Chapters can offer a variety of events that serve adults, parents, children, teens or all these groups combined.
Don’t see an active DiscoveryBound Outreach Chapter in your area? Starting or revitalizing one is easy – because we’re here to help!
- Begin with defining the need in your community – focus on families, teens, adults or all ages
- Volunteers – build a support group based on fellowship
- Calendar of Events – build a simple, consistent calendar based on successful event ideas
- Want more detailed information? Read tips for Starting and Revitalizing Chapters
How to get started
DiscoveryBound Outreach has two Regional Managers available to assist you. Contact the Manager that represents your geographic region.
Together we can achieve our mission of “Opening Windows to God” for Christian Science youth, adults and families. We look forward to partnering with you!
Keep inspiration at the heart of your ambitions, and everyone will value what makes DiscoveryBound activities unique – experiencing Christian Science in Action!
– Outreach Chapter Volunteer
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x138