The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- New locations each time
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
Retreat Dates for 2018-2019
Welcome to Compass! We’re so glad you’re a part of this group. The program kicks off with your first retreat this fall and will include two other retreats throughout the year.
- Fall: Aug. 8-12, 2018 – Boston, MA
- Winter: Dec. 28, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019 – Buena Vista, CO
- Spring: April 25-28, 2019 – Southern CA
– Compass Teen Participant
Upcoming Compass Events
There’s nothing like a winter getaway to the Rocky Mountains! Spend time together on the slopes, soaking in hot springs, sledding down an epic hill, and digging deep into Christian Science topics in front of a crackling fire. The A/U Ranches are the perfect spot for this mid-year retreat for the 2018-2019 Compass group.
Finish your Compass year strong by playing in the waves with your friends. This is the third and final retreat for the 2018-2019 Compass group, and it will be filled with fun excursions, meaningful discussions, and hopefully a few ocean sunsets!
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137