The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- New locations each time
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
Retreat Dates for 2020-2021
- Fall: Sept. 4–7, 2020 – CedarS Camps, Lebanon, MO
- Winter: Dec. 28, 2020 – Jan. 1, 2021 – A/U Ranches, Buena Vista, CO
- Spring: April 23–26, 2021 – Boston, MA
– Compass Teen Participant
Upcoming Compass Events
Kick off the 2020-2021 Compass year with a retreat at CedarS Camps! Your group will get to know each other and lay the groundwork for the year while joining the big DiscoveryBound event. You and your Compass friends will room together and step away from the big group throughout the weekend to keep the momentum building for your year together.
There’s nothing like a winter getaway to the stunning Rocky Mountains! Spend time together skiing, sledding and digging deep into Christian Science topics in front of a crackling fire. The A/U Ranches are the perfect spot for this mid-year retreat for the 2020-2021 Compass group.
Finish your Compass year strong by visiting Boston with your friends. This is the third and final retreat for the 2020-2021 Compass group, and it will be filled with tours and interactive workshops at The Mother Church and Longyear Museum, fun excursions around Boston, and meaningful discussions.
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137