The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- Different locations each season
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
2021–2022 Retreat Dates and Locations
- FALL: Fri. 9/3/21 – Mon. 9/6/21 at Cedars Camp, Lebanon, MO
- WINTER: Tue. 12/28/21 – Sat. 1/1/22 at the A/U Ranches, Buena Vista, CO
- SPRING: Thu. 4/28/22 – Sun. 5/1/22 in Boston, MA
– Compass Teen Participant
Upcoming Compass Events
This year’s Compass teens are starting their year off strong with team building, discussions, games and more at this Fall Retreat at CedarS Camps. The Fall Retreat is combined with the DB Outreach National Event, although Compass teens do not need to register separately for the weekend (it is built into their Compass registration, along with the other two retreats for the year).
At this first weekend together, the Compass group will have time both on their own to lay the foundation for their year together and with everyone else to enjoy the activities of the weekend.
Compass teens in the 2021-2022 group will ring in the New Year together in the snowy Rocky Mountains. This extended trip allows time for group discussions, team building, games, and plenty of outdoor adventures in this winter wonderland.
The 2021-2022 Compass teens will wrap up their year together by visiting Boston. This is the third and final retreat as a group, and it will be filled with tours and interactive workshops at The Mother Church and Longyear Museum, fun excursions around Boston, and meaningful discussions.
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137