The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- New locations each time
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
Retreat Dates for 2019-2020
Welcome to Compass! We’re so glad you’re a part of this group. The program kicks off with your first retreat this fall and will include two other retreats throughout the year.
- Fall: Aug. 29 – Sept. 2, 2019 – Los Angeles, CA
- Winter: Feb. 13–17, 2020 – Camps Leelanau-Kohahna, MI
- Spring: May 22–25, 2020 – Boston, MA
– Compass Teen Participant