The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- New locations each time
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
Retreat Dates for 2019-2020
Welcome to Compass! We’re so glad you’re a part of this group. The program kicks off with your first retreat this fall and will include two other retreats throughout the year.
- Fall: Aug. 29 – Sept. 2, 2019 – Los Angeles, CA
- Winter: Feb. 13–17, 2020 – Camps Leelanau-Kohahna, MI
- Spring: May 22–25, 2020 – Boston, MA
– Compass Teen Participant
Upcoming Compass Events
There’s nothing like a winter getaway to the beautiful Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore! Spend time together cross-country skiing, sledding down an epic hill, and digging deep into Christian Science topics in front of a crackling fire. Camps Leelanau-Kohahna are the perfect spot for this mid-year retreat for the 2019-2020 Compass group.
Finish your Compass year strong by visiting Boston with your friends. This is the third and final retreat for the 2019-2020 Compass group, and it will be filled with tours and interactive workshops at The Mother Church and Longyear Museum, fun excursions around Boston, and meaningful discussions.
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137