The Compass program is for high school students (grades 10th – 12th) and spans one school year. It includes three retreats with monthly web hangouts in between. It’s a group of teens like you working together and exploring more about listening to God’s voice!
- Interactive games and team-building exercises
- In-person discussions with peers
- Recreational activities like hiking, skiing and scavenger hunts
- New locations each time
- Opportunities to become a seasoned traveler
Retreat Dates for 2018-2019
Welcome to Compass! We’re so glad you’re a part of this group. The program kicks off with your first retreat this fall and will include two other retreats throughout the year.
- Fall: Aug. 8-12, 2018 – Boston, MA
- Winter: Dec. 28, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019 – Buena Vista, CO
- Spring: April 25-28, 2019 – Southern CA
– Compass Teen Participant
Upcoming Compass Events
Finish your Compass year strong by playing in the waves with your friends. This is the third and final retreat for the 2018-2019 Compass group, and it will be filled with fun excursions, meaningful discussions, and hopefully a few ocean sunsets!
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137