Christian Science youth entering the 10th–12th grades, and who are ready to dive into Christian Science, are eligible to register for Compass.
Registration for Compass 2023-2024 has closed.
However, if you were in the process of registering or just found out about the program,
please contact [email protected].
Commitments to Compass
- Ability to attend two Retreats:
- FALL: Friday 10/6/23 – Monday 10/9/23 in Boston, MA
- SPRING: Friday 4/12/24 – Monday 4/15/24 in Texas (tentative location)
- Participating in monthly web hangouts using Zoom
- Dedicating approximately 2–4 hours a month to Compass activities
- Attending Christian Science Sunday School at least 50% of the time
- Being supportive and encouraging to the other teens in the program
- Paying $1,400 registration fee, plus the cost of travel to retreats (generous financial aid is available)
How to Register
- Confirm eligibility – you must be entering either the 10th, 11th or 12th grades of the registration year
- Complete online registration by the deadline
- Questions you will be asked during the registration process (we recommend typing your responses ahead of time, then copying/pasting them into the registration form):
- Why are you interested in being a part of Compass? (1-3 paragraphs)
- Who do you admire in life? Why? What qualities stand out to you that they express?
- What qualities would you bring to the program?
- This program will provide opportunities for growth in Christian Science. Are there any questions or ideas you would like to explore during the program?
$1,400: includes two retreats and full program experience – everything but travel expenses. $150 deposit due upon registering. Generous financial aid is available towards the registration fee and travel costs.
– Compass Teen Participant
Questions? Email or call 888.416.7348 x137